LED tips: improve your growth efficiency

What I want to teach you today is a simple technique that you can do at home to improve your LED growth efficiency. Lighting in turn should allow you to grow better, and it should save you a little electricity bill.


This may be a typical growth space. For someone, they may have an LED hanging on it to grow. In my case, I have some lettuce growing deeply. You can see the light escape from various directions in the water culture. All the light that is not actually hitting the plant is a bit wasteful, we are just burning the electricity on the whiteboard and do not perform any operation. It can be supported next to the plant. It is actually a huge light pattern. It is very bright, it’s just a waste. We’d better be elsewhere. The best way to use this extra light is to build a reflector. Now we can do this. Very simple household products will eventually cost you about six dollars.


It’s best to use some tin foil non-stick coating, then you will need some cardboard for any form of whiteboard. It doesn’t matter, then use some tape to start the tin foil across the actual whiteboard or cardboard. Choose and try as you choose Keep it beautiful and flat with a piece of tape just to fix it before turning it over. You will want to frustrate it. There is no non-stick coating on it because any type of coating on the metal will reduce the reflection. Try to find some cheap non-brand It seems more in my opinion, I found that I need two foils to cover the entire board, I want to put down the first layer, and then I end up taking another board sandwiched between the foils, I can easily flip it once it is flipped, please Make sure to pull it out and stick the foil, and then tape the end to the back of the board to fix it. You want to do everything possible to prevent wrinkles from appearing on the tin foil. Your wrinkles will be misguided once you get the first light On the worksheet, then you will be the same as the second piece of paper, just covering the remaining space. I have a better brand for how I am sure that reflective tinfoil paper, you may want to experiment with camping blanket emergency items I have seen. These are actually very Reflective, you can use those instead of tin foil, it’s up to you and I guess you can try it. Anyone can find better materials. They think it will be better. Leave it in the comments, I will try my best now by You decide how to close if you want to make your plant can’t cover all four aspects. In my case, I only cover three aspects because I like to see that light grows every day, but if you can only do two sides or even one side, in my opinion.


It’s better than nothing to lean them against the growing container of the plant, because I might use these in other places, but if you want to fix them permanently, you can do this to make sure you pay attention to the angle that they are best reflected, because if you They are vertical and vertical. Sometimes they don’t fall down to the plants like you. I want to think about your plants this way because if the lettuce is short, I angle them inward, and this way reflects a little downward, but if you have a tall Of tomato plants, then you may want to stay vertical.


Here are some examples before and after the board. As you can see, when I picked up the plank, the leaves on the side that was closer and slanted down started to become much lighter and became very different. I can’t specify the percentage of the difference, but you can see that it’s better to compare with your own eyes. One of these reflector methods. They will help you save money by growing larger plants to reflect more light back to the plants. Therefore, this means you can reduce the total time spent on lighting. Or reduce the total amount of light you are using, because now the plant light on the outer edges of the plants will diffuse back into them, and they will grow slightly. Okay, I think I almost hope this helps the video. Everyone, I hope some of you can finally implement it to help your growth bed become better, stronger, and possibly save you in the long run.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Introduction of Automatic Planting Production System For Hydroponic Plant Leafy Vegetables

VANQ and South China Agricultural University

Natural Light-Indoor LED Plant Growth Light